Book Shopping

Is there such thing as "book shopping"? There is, according to the BBW Book Sale! The biggest book sale (as I mentioned here) started on the 7th till the 23rd this month. 3 millions books ranging from fiction, self-help, children, cook books to encyclopaedias and reference books are up for grabs and the good thing is they are CHEAP (75%-95% off) y'all - so don't miss this chance! The grand opening was from 7th - 9th December with a non-stop opening hours for a total of 63 hours (Mission 63) .

I went there on the 7th itself, geared with a luggage - yes, a luggage, which is a great idea considering how heavy all the books can be by the end of the book shopping. The queue for the cashier was superrrr long from morning till late afternoon so if you're planning to go, I'd suggest go in the evening coz the queue isn't gonna be as long, but of course, you can always go early and take your time to go through every aisle and browse through every book and pay later in the evening (like I did). Oh did I mention there's a storage counter, food court, toilets and surau for your convenience? Anyways, I heard the traffic there is almost standstill even at night - didn't know that Malaysians are THAT crazy about book sales!

Yeahhh almost there!

What it was like in the exhibition hall~
I particularly like the yellow banner - LOL!!

I even ran into an old friend! It was good seeing you, Ereen! We really must see each other more often :)



Lookie, lookie, the damage has been done hukhukhuk.. 

Before sorting

After sorting

I bought a 'luggageful' of books for myself (34 to be precise! itu pun berniat nak beli lagi tapi malangnya dah tak muat nak letak dalam luggage heheh) and it is worth every penny spent. Just one problem though - I have no idea where to place them all coz my existing bookcases are already filled with books! Kena la beli bookcase baru kan Hubbyyyyy? ^^

For more info or updates, please visit the BBW Facebook page here.

Comments

Popular Posts