Insomnia!

According to wikipedia.. "Insomnia is a sleep disorder characterized by an inability to sleep and/or inability to remain asleep for a reasonable period. Insomniacs typically complain of being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time."

I think at tis stage, I'm a successful insomniac already. Eversince my school years, I've been having tis little problem that could worry me as hell. Since I'm not staying in the hostel, I haf the liberty to do anything I like, anytime.. If not, for sure I'll doze off at my desk right after the first bell rings hehe.. Actually, yes, I haf great difficulty sleeping at night, not unless I really force myself or try to as many activities I could during the day so that by night I'll be utterly tired.. Sometimes I even need to swallow 1 or 2 panadols then only I'll be able to sleep.. Why is tis happening to me?? Help!! My roomates were saying earlier.. when am sleeping, I would appear troubled and not calm.. whhhyy?? Ii recall praying before sleeping.. I even wash my feet..

In wikipedia too, it's stated that " Insomnia is often caused by fear, stress, anxiety, medications, herbs, caffeine, depression, bipolar disorder or sometimes for no apparent reason. An overactive mind or physical pain may also be causes."

I reckon, in my case, I cannot sleep for no apparent reason. It's not dat I dun wanna sleep.. I juz can't! Furthermore, I'm sooo not a morning person.. so how am I gonna teach during the morning session at school later?? You tell me.

Am definitely living a nocturnal life. At night, I usually become hyperactive. I do most of my work best at tis time.. Even if i dun haf anything to do, I'll find one.. hehe funny aye.. There must be sumthin wrong sumwhere wit me!!

Whatever it is, I like it at nite.. it's so quiet and tranquil.. perfect for working where high level of concentration is required! And yeah, it's also a lot more colder so it kinda provides tis conducive atmosphere for studying or finding ideas for assignment and whatnot.

But things haf gone from bad to worse. Since I haf difficulty sleeping, usually I end up feeling tired and headachy.. I mean, whaddaya expect?? Sumtimes I feel like banging up my head against the wall.. but hey, I still luv myself.. I wud not do dat!

But then, I keep on thinking.. TILL WHEN??!

Comments

Popular Posts