Last Night

I couldn't sleep last night so I killed my time by getting online. It was good actually to have someone to talk to and chat with. Despite the dial-up service I'm using at home, the line was quite okay and I even managed to download songs, listened to streaming radio, and viewed webcams. I was glad to be able to chat with my long time friend since we had lost contact for a while. Well, with the latest technology all around, there's no such limitation to reach anybody at any part of the world! We talked about lotsa things, partly reminiscing the good old times when were close. Wow, how time flies eh! Whatever it is, I wish you all the best in whatever you're doing and I look forward to finally meet you in person.. When, you ask? I myself dunno. But it's really great to meet you again!

Comments

Popular Posts