Soothing Point

I went with my family to Ulu Legong Hot Spring, Baling, Kedah last night.. It was only about 1 1/2 hours' drive from home.. So many people over there, it was almost difficult to find a parking spot! The same goes to the place for us to sit down and enjoy a nice hot dip in the hot mineral waters. Anyway, it is opened 24 hours to public with reasonable entrance fee per person, but it's better if we go at night when the temperature decreases.. I was told dat the pools have high sulphur content with temperature at between 30 °C & 60°C.. believe me, you dun wanna get burned by getting into the scorching hot water during the day!

wit mommy dearest

that's the far i cud go.. unlike my bros who dared enuff to dip in the pool

peep dun wanna miss the chance to immerse themselves in the pools

Guess we'd really enjoyed ourselves last nite, eh?

Comments

Popular Posts