School sweet school?

Okay, I'd like to share u stories about my first posting. I got posted to one of the best schools in Sandakan, Sabah. Talk about pressure! Nway, at first I was a bit struggling in order to adjust myself to the new environment, new people, new system. But afta a while, I think I manage to do well, though I still find it difficult to juggle all the workload. 

FYI, I've to teach English Form 1, 3 and 4. and EST Form 5. EST?? Ouhhh I dunno how am I gonna teach dis subject.. I mean, I am soo not a big fan of Science (and Maths!) and I believe the studs are better than me as they're of Science class, unlike me when I was in sec school last time. Whatever it is, so far everything's good, I kinda enjoy teaching though sum of my students were really2 naughty. Am thinking of organising extra class for those who are really weak in English.. Hope I wud be able to do dat soon.. fingers crossed~

Altogether there are about 10 new teachers got posted to tis school. 3 of em are my housemates btw. Am glad to posted wif these people since they're easy to mix wif. Thanx especially to Fatmah, for being so helpful to us while we're still clueless about going places around here. FYI, the first 2 weeks of us being here, we were put in the Bilik Gerakan as the school needed to prepare new timetables to fit us all in. At dat time, we took the chance to settle our documents and whatnot. We only got reliefs btw so it was not dat taxing.. But now, everything has changed and I now need to adjust myself to the new routines.. Not to mention waking up as early as 5 in the morning juz to catch the bus to school!!

new teachers embark on a new journey @ Sung Siew

Anyways, I'm placed at senior block staff room (there're 2 staff rooms btw) and am located sumwhere near the door and lockers.. The table is ain't that big but it's still okay.. as long as Ii could do my work!

moi messy lil table

Guess there's more to come soon! I juz wish I cud start afresh dis year, especially on my first year of teaching.. Wish me the very best of luck k!!

Comments

Popular Posts