The hectic pace of my life

As much as I enjoy the rough and tumble of teaching, dis week has perfectly turned out to be the busiest and most hectic week ever! I got my hands full with lotsa things to be done, I am absolutely amazed at how calm I am at fasting these few days!

Guess the big PMS is back (aha dat explains the mushrooming zits).. I somehow seem to feel how my hormones are raging at the speed of light.. Sorry my studs for falling victim to my fiery temperament.. My behaviour has become completely contemptible, appalling.. I could hardly contain both anger and frustration.. At the fragility of mere human, I feel vulnerable.. Any moment now I could break down and cry.. But, hey, you can't solely blame everything on me, especially when you really got on my nerves these few days.. No thanks to your notoriety for making lots of noise, not handing in work, not cooperating in the classroom and being rude to the teacher (and the list goes on..) Such rebelliousness can't simply be tolerated by any, you know!

Lemme see.. tests.. exams.. seminars.. preparing materials.. pheewww, what a week!! I've finally finished marking 54 exam scripts for my Form 3 studs.. Thank god for that!! But.... despite my lame attempt to overlook another piles of papers on my table, I simply can't obliterate the aftermath! *sob sob* Another two Form 4 classes' scripts to go these coming hols.. Bonne chance, Mademoiselle Aida~! *winksss*

At a very low ebb, I heave a sigh of blandness...

(Waaaaa.. I can hardly wait for my holsssss!! Roll on this week!! Hey Aida, forgotten about the camp and tuition classes??! Whutttaaa..!! *shrieksss*)

Comments

Popular Posts