The Holidays

WARNING: very long entry!

After days and weeks of yearning to go back, I finally made it back to KL during the one-week break last month. Bie picked me up from the airport, we had dinner and he sent me back home. It was truly, really great to be back.

B and B =)

The very next day, I could hardly wait to go shopping so I headed to Midvalley, having meeting a friend, Sue, as well. We hanged around till about 7 at night, shopping, eating out and watching movie, The Mummy 3. I must say that I prefer the prior instalments of The Mummies as it offered more actions and sense of adrenaline rush. In the latest sequel, Alex has turned out to be a big boy, erm, or should I say, young chap.. thus making Rick and Eve, a lil older, and retiring. And oh, Eve was played by another lady.. too bad! I want Rachel Weisz!! She's even more beautiful and i like her accent hehehe (and she acts better too!)

Sue and i
The Mummy 3

On Wednesday, Bie took a day off work and we left for genting together with sum frenz. It had been a while since we last went there btw. The short trip was great.. we toured around the plaza and dined at fine restaurant, simply enjoying the cool hill breeze as well as its superb mountaintop sceneries. We even watched the latest disney movie, Wall.E, at the cinema over there. We discovered that we could watch movies on the Osim chairs in the cinema at the price of rm15! Anyway, the movie was great.. and super cute! The themes revolve around environment, love, family and friendship and I must say, it's a little bit different than the normal Disney movies. You will either love it or find it boring.

sipping my mocha ice blended while enjoying the view..



come and join me in genting! let's go

Wall.E and Eve

Ma next agenda would be dining out with ma sis. We met up in Pyramid as usual and dined at Ole Ole Bali. Talk about great food! I ordered lamb, Sis ordered chicken, while Bie ordered i-myself-dunno-what aahahaha (Bie, please enlighten me! lol) The restaurant was on full house that night, I tell you.. Oh yeah, it was Friday after all.. Anyhu, when we'd finished our dinner, it was already 10.. even Pyramid was closing.. so we led our separate ways home.. what a night!

take dis, sis!


yummilicious food of ole ole bali, sunway pyramid

Guess that was not the end of my social calendar for the week! On Saturday, I'd decided to meet up with some KNet members. At first, many people wanted to join the so-called gath. But in the end, only me, Teman and Kak PS turned up. too bad. But it was okay.. we still enjoyed ourselves that day, thanks for the company of Teman's housemates as well. Qe watched 'The Strangers', a thriller, in which we ourselves failed to comprehend the whole storyline, despite having liv tyler and scott speedman in it. Huhuhu..

teman laling and i *winkkss*

kak pu3sakura and i

the posse
an utterly incomprehensible movie

Anyways, I managed to grab a great pair of heels from Primavera (I simply adoreeee Primavera heels!) before I went back, adding on to my ever expanding shoe collection. Ignoring Bie's glare, silently I said to myself 'no girl should ever go without shoes, ever, so there's nothing wrong with getting another pair!' *grin*

~ma primavera~

I left for Sandakan on Monday the 25th. Too bad I got gastric towards the end of the week.. what a way to end such lovely holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts