Back again

Whoaa.. how time flies!

It's October already but I never seem to manage to update dis blog even after I keep reminding myself to do so! Well.. it has been a while since I last penned (penned??! lol) an entry here.. Err.. lemme see.. thousand and one days.. thousand and two days.. NOT! Haha.. maybe around 2 weeks or so.. Well.. been kinda busy lately.. especially wif the raya around! Besides, for the past 1 week I had no stable net connection at home.. juz a plain dial-up which runs at 19.8kbps! Omigod.. its awful. Guess it's better for me NOT TO go online and next start pulling off my hair out of frustration..!

Will update about my kind of raya dis year and other stuff too next time 'round. Chowz.

Comments

Unknown said…
sikitnye hapdate...
bila hapdate la lagi ni...

Popular Posts