Double celebration

I would like to dedicate this entry to my lil brother..

exams can be tough and excruciating

First and foremost.. congrats for finishing your BIG examination this year - PMR.. It musta been a relief rite?? But you've made it, bro! Whatever the results will be, I hope for nothing but the best for you.. You musta been dancing around like there's no tomorrow for it's over already.. Yes, do whatever it takes, as long as you don't overdo it LOL

A lil message to ya while you're indulging yourself in the 'merdeka' mode, start planning for the future.. You might want to consider the options you might haf for next year.. Starting next year it's not gonna be easy I tell ya.. and SPM is even tougher.. So yes, do think about what you want to choose for next year.. Ok that's it, enuff of this boring talk hehe

you will be those, someday.. i juz put dis in advance haha

As the title suggested, secondly I'd like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This calls for a celebration.. Wait till I go back yah.. Anyway, many happy returns and all the best in whatever you do! Erm, remind me of how old you are :p

Faiz.. now

Faiz.. then =)

But bro, no matter how old you're getting..You will always be my 'little' brother! wuv you! =p

Comments

Popular Posts