Knocked Silly

Quoting the chorus of OAG's song 'Knocked Silly',

"I don't know what is wrong with me baby

I feel I have no heart at all (I think I had a bad hair day)

I just don't know what is wrong with me baby

Maybe I had a little bit of knocked silly.."


I dun know what's got into me.. 
But I haf trouble sleeping at night..
Even after spending hours staring at the ceiling..

And guess what.. I even got some eye bags as souvenirs!
(dun mind my green eyes hehe :D)

I dun know what's got into me..
After reminding myself everyday for the past few weeks,
only now I manage to send my car to the carwash..

and dat's when my eyes finally ached looking at the dust and dirt on her!
(the rains are partly to blame for dis)


I dun know what's got into me..
I accidentally bumped into the edge of the wall while parking in school last week..

I dun know what's got into me..
Lately I've become rather temperamentally irritable..
I fly off the handle at the slightest thing..
To those I've hurt, I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused..


So, yes, I reckon I DID have a little bit of knocked silly!

Comments

Popular Posts