Oops! She did it again

Thanks for nothing. I din know dat requesting for one simple little thing would lead to another row between me and her. I really haf no idea she could be dis stubborn, dis childish. at her age, dis is utterly unacceptable and unbearable.

She even said things I consider harsh and heartbreaking.I cried upon
listening those. Was it necessary to say those things? I reckon, she was mad, so maybe she din mean it. But I couldn't help from feeling both sad and frustrated. She had really opened my eyes to how selfish she is.

I hate it when she says things then denies having saying em. I also hate
it when she says some things and expects me to follow it, and then when I follow those, she says some other things and expects me to follow it too. When do I finally get the chance to do what I want then?

Frankly speaking, I dun even know how to reach out to her anymore. The gap between us has widen, drifting us apart to two different worlds.. And this isn't the first time it happens! Oh well, the damage is done and could hardly be repaired. We can't simply do and undo things the way we like it to be. Let bygones be bygones, they say, but the wound would remain there, scarring my heart forever, maybe.

Some pity me, some emphatize, while some think that I should stop playing stubborn and put up a white flag instead. Should I or should I not? As much as I want her to be happy, I believe that I deserve to be happy too.. This is so confusing..


Quiet, idle.. just the way I prefer to be.. Well, at least for the time being.

Maybe this is one of Allah's ways of testing me after all.. For we are mere human, we can't have all the good things in life without enduring certain hardships.. I believe that when there is Hardship, there is Hope.. and when there is Hope, there is Life. I dun wanna be one of those people who take life too seriously (or too lightly). These people can spend their lifetime thinking about the past and worrying about what the future might hold for em. The next time they realise they're wasting their time, it's almost too little too late to get back the lost life they have been given. Remember, life is what we make it! (so cheer up, Aida.. yah yah, I always do =) )

Comments

Popular Posts