Girls day out

A few weeks ago me and my good friends had arranged to go out together. It has been a while since we all last gathered, especially with the four of us sent to different parts of Malaysia to teach - me in Sandakan, Ummi in Tawau, Huda in Sabak Bernam and Baya in Raub. I really look forward to each time we plan to hang out coz I really do miss their company.. A LOT! *grins* Anyway, on that day, first, we went to IPBA to collect our KISSM and BTN results plus certs. We also managed to sit and have drinks at the canteen and reminiscing the good old times.. Omigawd, now I make us sound like old ladies..! After that, we took a ride in Huda's new Savvy to our favourite hangout spot - Midvalley, our second home when we were studying in IPBA! Ahahaha.. we did some shopping and touring around.. as well as eating out and talking, talking and talking like there's no tomorrow! And I can't believe that we actually did some window shopping for Baya's 'hantarans' (wedding gifts from bride to groom, vice versa)! the cheekiest among us is gonna get hitched soon! *winks*

huda, showing off her new car

revisiting memories, ipba's hostels

ummi n huda.. mm.. ummi ur bento set looks invitingly delicious! *grin*

me and baya, the bride to-be

my two 'nieces' cum clowns ahaha


hanging out, bowling, eating out and window-shopping @ midvalley with huda on the following day

Comments

Popular Posts