Snippets: life as it is


1. I twisted my ankle while coming down a steep flight of stairs a couple of days back (it sorta happened so dun ask me how). And now it hurt like hell.

2. I'm now back in hot, windy Sandakan, certainly with a heavy heart. Nothing much had changed here btw. Just the same old Sandakan.

3. I just attended my best friend's engagement ceremony. I can't believe that she's getting married soon! Funny, that it is this girl who had decided to tie the knot first among the 4 of us (well, you know who you are). Ha-ha. Nyway, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. You looked gorgeous that day! Will post up the pics soon.

4. Bad day? Read my story then. I checked in late for my plane. Excessive luggage. Need to pay the fee at different counter, and send the luggage to another counter (which was 43 counters away!). Next, I was forced to leave my bagful of clothes behind when the person in-charge at the air asia gate asked me to check in the small luggage for she believed "it's too big" (when it's not). How insistent! Did I mention I was rushing to the boarding gate? Silly, inconsiderate woman.

5. My colleague cum good friend cum neighbour, was locked out of her house and I asked her to stay at my place till she gets the spare keys from the landlord. Guess what? She and her housemates had never locked the front door except for the grille, so this incident was totally unexpected! She claimed that it musta been her housemate's doing who came back during the hols. Poor girl.

6. A month and a half holidays and I came home to a kitchen that had seemingly been 'terrorised' by rat(s). I'm certainly NOT HAPPY. They are sooo looking for trouble these rodents!

7. I believe that I've put on pounds these holidays.. what more with eating out being me and my friends' main agenda while hanging out! I reallyy need to revise my diet regime for next year then *lol*

8. I desperately need to send my car to the carwash, especially when it's been left for one month plus plus without anyone pampering her that she is now covered with dust and dirt. My poor baby.

9. Surprisingly, I don't know what to expect of 2009. Anxious, excited, enthusiastic, jittery, everything seems all tangled up in me. I just wish that there will be more love, peace, great opportunities, and money. Hah!

10. I've bought several more heels right before I said goodbye to KL. Right now, I myself dunno why I'm drooling over Primavera heels, especially slingbacks (oh yeahhh). Gotta collect more of em next year! Ha-ha.

11. I had finally tried out the fish spa! Bie and I had decided to do it (this time at the Pyramid) as we didn't manage to do so while we were in Singapore. Besides it costs as much over there, so, why waste?! Anyway, will post up pics soon to depict the 'ticklish' experience. Really, it tickles!!

12. I got corns on the sole of my left foot! It seldom aches except after I walk long hours in my heels, and it can be tender with pressure. I heard that it's infectious. Any idea on how to get rid of em?

13. I mistakenly bought a wrong light bulb for my table lamp. It's supposed to be 40 watt E14, not E27! And now I need to go back to Giant to exchange it for the right one. Thought I've checked it several times before I paid for it! Just my luck!

14. Last but not least, a bit of sad news, my grandma on my Dad's side had recently passed away. May peace be upon her wherever she is now. My love would always be with her although I was never that close to her. Al-Fatihah. (thanx, too, to my friends who'd offered their condolences to me and my family)

Comments

Popular Posts