Wedding a'la Terengganu

Here are the pics of my good friend cum ex-roommate's wedding which was held in Terengganu last week that we managed to snap. I can't believe that we actually drove all the way from KL to Terengganu! Well, I think it was kinda worth it *winks* Anyway, I like the whole concept of the wedding, y'know, the wedding chamber, dais, hantarans, wedding dress, curtains, flowers, invitation cards (I helped 'em to design it hehe), down to food.. and guess what, she and her family made it all themselves (with the help of the neighbours and relatives, of course)! I'm impressed! lovely couple, sweet, simple and nice reception.. what else can anyone wish for? Wish 'em the very best in their marriage and may they live happily ever after, insyallah!

(Kinah and Tuan, thanx for the whole lot of wedding tokens! *winks*)




Comments

Popular Posts