Day out



I went out with my girl friends, Sis, Dina and Dyana, to MidValley (where else, haha) not long before I flew back to Sandakan. It had been a while since I last saw them, well, minus my sis of course. Anyway, we had late lunch at Jusco Cafe. The laksa (rice noodles) there was very nice and highly recommended. Once you try it, you'll be asking for more, considering that you're a big laksa fan.

Anyway, we had lotsa fun that day, not to mention splurging out on clothes and novels! I just couldn't believe that Dina and Dyana haven't got the chance to watch Twilight yet back then! Unlike them, due to our obsession with Edward and Bella of Twilight, me and sis had spent about RM100 over on The Twilight Saga series at MPH! There are 4 books altogether but I forgot where I put the first one ha-ha. I'd finished reading the first and second book. Wish to read the other two soon when I have the time. So guyssss, hope we could do this again next time yeah.. until then! *winks*


The Twilight Saga

Not long after that, I hung out with my best pal since high school, Iyda at Sunway Pyramid. We window-shopped for baby stuff since she's expecting her first child very soon. Her tummy seemed so small yet I was told that the baby is very active. Anyhow, he/she had really behaved him/herself when we went out that day. No kicking whatsoever. Good baby. Anyway, we had dinner at Pancake International and I ordered a plate of spaghetti bolognese and brown waffle. Quite nice. Should try the famous pancakes next time around. Later on, Bie and her hubby joined us for a movie - Cicakman 2. The movie was okay lah. Lotsa CGs though. Good try, KRU. By the time we finished the movie, we were feeling damn tired that we headed home straightaway after saying farewells to one another. What a longgg day!


Dun think you can fit into that though! Nah.. of course it's for the baby!


What I had for dinner that day..

Comments

Popular Posts