Duty Calls

For the year 2009, I was assigned with several roles by the school management. They are as follows:
  • Form teacher of 5C
  • 20 English periods and 3 EST periods: 2 Form 3 and 3 Form 5 classes
  • Under the committee to maintain the school web, multimedia presentation, publicity etc.
  • Secretary of the Management of Students Affairs
  • Teacher advisor for English Literary Club, Badminton Club and St. John Ambulans
And surely, many more are coming their way as time goes by! I heard from Lat that Sandakan will be the organizer for English Drama Competition State Level. I'm sure this year's participants will put up quite a challenge in order to win either at the divisional level, state level or next, national level in which I understand will be held in Penang. I was lucky that I was able to learn a lot from the drama gurus - Lat and Hiew, last year before they got transferred at the end of the year (thanks, guys! enjoy yourself at your new schools!). Hope I could make full use of what I'd learnt to strengthen the school's drama team. With God's will.

Congrats as well to all Form 3 students who sat for their PMR last year for the amazing results! Our school managed to increase the percentage from 90.7% to 93.3% this year, and that was quite an achievement. I heard that majority of my students in 3C managed to get A for English, and I can't tell how proud I am for em all! Keep up the good work in Form 4, though. This year, I hope I could maintain the results for my upcoming 3D and 3F students, too. I'd make sure the same goes to my Form 5 classes as well. Yes.. all exam classes! (this means more work)

Whoa, all the talk about work makes me wondering on how much do I need to work my ass off this year. And it's only a day before the start of the new semester!!

p/s: To those who had tagged me for any survey, thanks so much, will do it when I have the time.. hope that's possible! No offense! :p

Comments

Popular Posts