Sheer Bliss

Of all the nicest things in the world, I would choose a longgg hot shower or bath on top of the list. This may sound funny and quirky, but it is the truth. After spending long hours at work or leisurely strolls in town, the only thing I look forward to every time is to indulge in my shower time.

Imagine standing under the shower, hot water pouring through your strands of hair and flowing down your body.. All of a sudden, all those tight muscles I've been having all the while seem to relax a little and I feel more at ease. Whichever problem that has been troubling my mind seem to fade away with the flow of the water.. All the burdens on my shoulder seem to be uplifted as the droplets of water hit my skin, dragging me away from the insanity of the cruel world outside. The soft, subtle smell of shampoo and conditioner bring me to a heaven-like fantasy land. Is this even real? Everything seems so perfect, so flawless. Emptiness fills my mind as I savour the moment. I rejoice even at the thought of the 5-minute spent inside my cubicle of temporary serenity.

Snap! It's time to get back to reality. It's true when they say all good things must come to an end. Well, at least for the time being. Ha-ha.

Comments

Alang AD said…
heuheu!~ honestly.. me too! :D but.. i dnt have long hair like u.. hueheu.. n.. i hate 2 take a bath.. hueheu.. normally, i choosed 2 sit on my sofa n playin with junior..my cute blacky kitten. hueheu.. }:P

Popular Posts