Such is life

Oh no! It's Friday already! There goes my so-called one-week holidays. Puff! In a blink of an eye, it finally reaches the end, marking the beginning of weeks of work, work and more work! Well, I don't think an entry would be able to explain how stressed I could be later. So, nevermind that for now.

Do something today, apart from having your usual Casual Friday! =p

What did I do for the holidays? To be frank, nothing at all. I did have some plans at the beginning, yet I had to cancel it due to some circumstances. Unforeseen ones. Instead I just sit at home, doing some household chores and some school work, while the rest of my time are spent getting online and surfing the Net. Alone.. I repeat the word with grim satisfaction. Life could never be this boring! However, I'm glad that we have the holidays as I really indulge all the time I get to spend to myself. I can't think of any other time when I got to do whatever I want to do and whenever I want to do it. Normally, on holidays like this I would travel somewhere instead of being home alone. My mood has not improved yet, so that kinda contributes to my lack of eagerness to travel or do anything else at all. I'm imagining something better to improve my mood, yet nothing comes to my mind. Some things are changing in me but I don't like where it's going.

As usual, the insomnia attacks me the most during holidays. Since I have nothing to do during the day, I'm not really tired at night. Having no further obligation to wake up early in the mornings for the whole of one week, I just go with the flow instead. If I couldn't sleep, fine, whatever. I don't wanna take any pills whatsoever to aid me to get some sleep. I know it can be addictive. I hope by next week my normal sleeping routine would be back. I can't afford going to school all worn out and exhausted. A lot of work are coming my way!

This morning, since I couldn't sleep, I dj-ed at FungkurFM starting dawn up till lunch time. That's a record for me coz I rarely deejay for more than 4 hours. Don't laugh at me, I even lied flat on my back while dj-ing! I felt tired and my back hurt due to my sleep deprivation. And yes, it doesn't require much skills or equipments, especially when all you have to prepare are, yourself, a laptop complete with broadcasting software like SAM or ShoutCast, a headset and a very stable wireless connection! The rest of the positions are up to you! *grin*

Please don't stop the music~~

Hmm.. I actually smile upon seeing that person today. Yet I still feel upset about what happened between us last time. We talk.. but the tension is there. Yes, he is fully aware of it, but, still doesn't do anything about it. All he asked was for me not to set 'Permanent Offline' settings at YM for him. I still do. Ha-ha. Ah.. whatever. Am I stubborn enough? I don't know why but I think this is for the best. Well, at least for the time being. This is crazy. I'd never felt so upset in my life over a friend. Seriously speaking, if this keeps on continuing in the future, I have no other options but to let him go. Like they say, cry now, laugh later.This is all a part of growing up.. sometimes we just have to learn to let go. Some things are never meant to be. Whatever it is, I hope we could make amends for all the misunderstandings and get things back to normal.

This reminds me of a friend whom I talked with today, only to discover the secrets that he's been hiding from us all this while. How could this be happening? I feel sorry for him and I really hope he could think and discuss over things before making incredulous decisions that many people won't be happy about. Like I mentioned before, some things are never meant to be. If that's for the best, you have to learn to accept it, no matter how difficult or how hard it could be on you. Don't fret - I'm sure she'll be okay. You will, too. Over time. Remember that your friends will always support you from behind, yet you have to promise not to repeat the same mistakes. We don't want other people to get hurt too. So, please. Take time to enjoy your life before it's too late. Don't cry over unnecessary things - there are plenty more fish in the sea!

Oh yeah, I'm both interested and distinctly underwhelmed to share about my zodiac forecasts for the year 2009 according to the Chinese calendar. I'm a Rat and it is believed that this year is not going to be as lucky as the previous year for the Rats, especially in terms of health and love life. I'll be more prone to accidents and lack of sleep (hah!) and relationship breakdowns. We're luckier in terms of career and work though, as people would appreciate our talents and work. Well.. it's still early to say anything, so let's just see how it goes this year okay! After all, I only read this for fun (thanks for sharing, Lat!).

The Rats:
forthright, inquisitive, bright, sociable, hardworking, critical, over-ambitious


Anyway, I'm really taking my time to finish up marking the essays. I'm just too lazy to do anything right now... Hope I could finish it by the end of the week. Good luck to me. Before I forget, I plan to go out tomorrow and snap some pictures around Sandakan. It has been a while since I last took ahold of my Nikon D60. Maybe I need to go out and see more of the world outside after all...

Comments

MrPayid said…
miss your voices at fungkurfm...
Alang AD said…
yeayy!~
friday!~
yeayy!~
agagaga!~
friday yu taip entry ni ai masih lagi dikampung halaman aii..
heuheuehuehuheue!~
maksud= ai mmg tak keje!~
aiyakk!~
yeayy!~~~
friday!~~~
yeayy!~!~
=D

Popular Posts