Tingly Tuesday

I woke up late to a showery morning today. My mood hadn't improved since last night. I felt so tired. Tired of all the happenings in my life. Too much, and too heartbreaking to be faced. I just couldn't understand why some people just could not understand the predicament I'm in now. I just need to be alone for a while, to let loose all these burdensome problems that have been lingering in my mind lately. I've thought about a lot of things too. Sometimes I feel unsure for some of it. What can I do? Oh, I'm soooo in need of holidays right now!

There's nothing much going on today. Supervising exams and marking the papers had been my major activities today.. and of course, will be continued tomorrow. I still have two classes' essays to be marked. Apart from that, I was asked to edit the minute I'd prepared yesterday for our last meeting. There are a lot of grammar mistakes in the minute that I need to correct them before sending it to be photocopied, to be given in our next meeting. Well, what do you expect from an English teacher when she is asked to write a minute in Malay Language?

Besides that we had the meeting for the School Magazine committee. I was appointed as Ketua among the photographers. Remind me to hold a separate meeting for us for we have a lot of things to discuss too later; class pictures, staff pictures blah blah blah and the list goes on. Talking about meetings, another meeting is due tomorrow for all teachers and I'm the secretary, duh, and before I forget, another one scheduled on Thursday for the school's website, multimedia presentation and publicity committee. Trust me, it's going to be hectic and busy all week long!

Anyway, it rained again today, non-stop, a continuation from last night's one. This dampened my mood too. It made me losing all the eagerness to socialize with other people so instead, I just listened to the countless songs in my iPod. Secretly, I wish that I could lie on a beach somewhere a lot sunnier where all I can think about is what I want to have for lunch, dinner.. oh well, you know how it goes. But, in my dreams! Ok, teacher, another work to do before I get on to my so-called sunny dreams: read the first suggested script for this year's drama, so here goes..

"I've seen too much in this world... I felt too much... I'd seen and heard..."

Comments

Unknown said…
That's why communication is so important..! At least someone out there understand the situation you are facing right now... :-)
Have a nice day...
Anonymous said…
yea..i also need a hols yg bkaitan dgn pantai..
iskkk...besh2...

Popular Posts