Whatever~!


What the hell. I don't know how long am I gonna stand this. It's killing me. I am happy now, so please, please, please leave me alone and don't disturb me. Don't ask me the question, "why are you doing this to me?" because I've already given you the answer and I don't feel obligated telling it over and over again. You, of all people, should have understood that by now. I need time, I need space on my own.

This time around, I've never felt happier. This is the way I like my life to be. Free from whichever problems and all the burdens. At one point I felt stuck, yet now I've never felt so carefree. Now it's strictly no strings attached. So, do whatever you want do, I would appreciate it if you would let me do what I want to do, too.

At first, I thought things would be a lil hard on me. But when I think back on the days passed, I don't feel a thing at all now. I feel indifferent. I might have hurt other people's feelings. I might have made other people's lives miserable. Still, I don't feel a thing. I don't even feel the distance. All the calls, all the smses seem like just another brief episodes in my life. It comes and it goes., and I don't even give a damn about it. No matter what you or other people say, I simply don't care anymore. This might be hurtful, but I'm too upset to feel bad about that yet. I just want to live my life. So, please.

Love is irrational. The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made. Love is good when it's right. I used to hate all the misunderstandings and confusions between us. But this time it's different. Surprisingly, I'm not missing you.

Comments

Popular Posts