Working on a Saturday

It's official, we need to work today in order to replace for the upcoming CNY holidays. Arrrgghh.. I'm so sleepy and I couldn't think straight even after I had my cup of caffeine boost, or to be exact, a cup of strong, black coffee. I couldn't sleep well last night and this morning I literally had to drag my ass off the bed to the bathroom! School's not that bad so far, especially when I had prepared all the materials for the lessons. After all, next week they're going to sit for their EXCEL exams and I myself will be busy supervising the exams as well as marking papers. Thank God that English papers would only be on Tuesday and Wednesday! (I need to wait for EST paper though) Whatever it is, I hope I could finish marking them all by next week so that I could relax and enjoy the one-week holidays work-and-stress-free! Ha-ha.

But for now I need to head off to my next class. We're doing literature today. Daa~

Comments

Popular Posts