Missing You


I miss you a lot, sweetheart! But you are nowhere within my (virtual) sight..
Where can you be? You've made me worried..
I have been searching for you way high and down low, I try to reach you..
Still, I'm left with no answers..
Don't leave me in such darkness and lemme hear your voice again..
Lemme lose myself in your sweet embrace..
Lemme call out your name in a way only you and I know..
I wish that we could be together now.. for I'd miss you..
If I could, I would go wherever you will go..
But until that time comes..

It's true when people say,
When you care about someone so much,

Being apart is a hard thing to get used to.
You thought you'd handle it just fine...
And that you'd be happy just to keep that special someone on your mind.
But it isn't always that easy.
Sometimes the one thing that would please you most...
Is simply seeing your other half..
And my other half is you..
I knew that I'd miss you.

I just didn't know I'd miss you as much as I do now..!~

Comments

Alang AD said…
n...who's.that.lucky.person?=)
Aida Ikmal said…
incik tucen tomey kat atas itu lah yg lucky! agagagaga!~
Alang AD said…
ek?
huheuehueheuhe!~

Popular Posts