Ouch!~

I accidentally dropped one of my favourite perfumes, Escada Sentiment, this evening and ended up being speechless looking at the pieces of it shattered, lying lifelessly on the floor. Luckily it's not new and I'm about to find a new bottle instead.. But, still!!~



As I was cleaning up the mess, once again, I accidentally, stepped on one of the big pieces and ended up screaming out in pain.. There was just too much blood.. And it was simply unstoppable.. It kept oozing out from the cut.. See these plies of tissues I need to use to stop the bleeding..? (yep, that's my blood alright)



Tired of trying to stop the blood from coming out, I then decided to clean the cut under running water to get rid of dirts, and apply some medication like antibiotic cream instead. Too bad there's no First Aid Kit around the house, except for a few plasters. Nevermind. It's not that serious after all. The plasters are good enough to contain the bleeding. It din hurt anymore, but I still walk around like a crippled man. Hope everything will be okay by tomorrow!~ =)


Comments

Anonymous said…
take care dear...
cmne ni cuai ni...

Popular Posts