B is for Busy, T is for Tired.

I'm always feeling so tired these days.. Exhausted is more like it. There is just too many work to be done, and a lot of things to think about at the same time. Nowadays, I will leave home about 6.30 in the morning and come back home 12 hours later. Whenever the others rush back when the bell rings, I humbly and faithfully sink myself into the piles of papers and books calling out to be checked or marked, photostated and whatnot. It all seems neverending. Will life be the same for me after this? I believe the answer is yes.

Teaching all exam classes has finally taken its toll on me. It is double tiring. But I've always loved my job. Apart from the tiring routines, I look forward to teach my kids, so that they get something to ponder about when they go back home. I enjoy preparing materials, photostating, cutting and pasting here and there so that they will always have something to look forward to in my lessons. Still, I don't think that would ever be sufficient enough to satisfy me. I wonder what's missing.....

And now, there's drama. I stay almost everyday to train them but two heads or more are always better than one, right? With almost all the current members being new, we all need to work extra hard to train them so that they'll be good enough to represent our school this year. We really need to work on getting the 'team spirit' back. I could see that the decision of some of the old members to quit does affect us. I'm frustrated, but I find it worthless to start playing the blame game. What's done is done. All I know is that I'd tried my utmost best to get the old members back in the team but to no avail. I'd also been racking my brain to find people to replace em and at the same time come up with the best depiction of the script we're working on this year, and I'm still doing it. Wish us the very best of luck.. the competition is in June.

I dun even have enough time or energy to catch up with my girl friends outside school these days. I believe that they are equally busy as well, yet before this we always spared some time to hangout and chit-chat about the latest juicy gossips in town, unlike this year. It's almost difficult to reach everyone nowadays, if they're not busy with work, they'll prefer taking their time off to just rest at home. Myself, included.

With me coming home late everyday feeling exhausted all over, I haven't had the chance to pop into the chatroom or the radio which once upon a time were my addiction. I realise that many of my friends or even listeners there have been looking for me, wondering what in the world is wrong with me.. but dun you guys worry, I'm a-OK, just busy. Busy, that's the word that has changed my life and my former laid-back routines. Good luck with the upcoming gathering, I'm sorry I can't be there. Nowadays, I hardly listen to the radio or even be near the laptop. Sometimes I log on the Net just to check my mails, the school website and this blog. I know now I already sound boring.. but I can't help it. I used to have problems sleeping at night, but now at about 8 or 9 at night, I'm afraid it's hard for you to reach me anymore for I've been shipped to the magical world of slumberland.......~

p/s: Thanks Bie for understanding my situation, I'm sure now you know what it feels yeah.. well, only you know what I mean *winks*

Comments

Missfasha said…
my dearie bie..whoppss!! i mean, my dearie aida.. cant wait for that stuff..huhuhu
Anonymous said…
hulo gal..
kuatkn semangat..mjadi guru cemerlang terbilang kan itu profesion anda..:)
Aida Ikmal said…
haha.. thanks guys.. bin pretty tired lately but luckily i can manage.. it's just that i need to sacrifice certain things if i want things to go my way.. i'm sure u will do the same too if ur in my shuz~ =)

Popular Posts