Congrats and Thanks.



First and foremost.. happy birthday to my dear friend, Sue a.k.a. sya_zachery who celebrates her 2*th birthday today. Ha-ha. Come to think of it, a year ago, I din even know you yet! But now you're like a lil sis to me and that's great. I've always wanted a lil sister since I dun have one. Ha-ha. Whatever it is, remember that a birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. So, do enjoy the trip. =)

Chillis again next time, Sue? :D

Last but not least, I'd like to say thanks to Berenica, a student of mine, for this wonderful gift she got me when she went holidaying in Sydney last March! I dunno how and where you got the idea that I love cooking and baking.. (ha- ha) but thanks a lot for the apron and kitchen mitten with maps of Australia all over it.. Now you make me not want to use them in the kitchen already! lol :p


Aren't they just adorable?

Comments

sya_zachery said…
ahakS..tq sis..muach muach..kui3..

Popular Posts