The Hardest Part

Darn it.. how do these people do their job.. I mean, seriously! It has taken me real guts to purchase something online and the next thing I know is that they have taken about 1 whole week to process the whole thing and that is simply not the end of it. After this there's another process of proof-reading and editting, and next resubmitting the forms to them. Imagine having to do it all ourselves.. I mean, they're supposed to make the customers' life easier, not the other way around, aren't they? *pfffttttt*

And now, the waiting game begins, AGAIN.. urgh! Is it not the hardest part of all??~ (This reminds me of a French proverb that goes.. "People count up the faults of those who keep them waiting." In my case, how very very true! lol)
All things come to him who waits?

p/s: There's this Bowling Competition organised by SS Teachers' Social Club led by me tomorrow.. Good luck, everyone.. it's time to show off your bowling skills! =)

Comments

Popular Posts