Typealyzer

One word: cool! I stumbled across this website, Typealyzer during my usual browsing activity not long ago, a "test site as part of a hobby research project about mind patterns, interests and human motivations". It will analyse the content of your blog and determine the personality of the blog, as well as the parts of brain that were dominant during writing. The results may vary from time to time depending on the contents of the blogs. Quoting their disclaimer: Writing style on a blog may have little or nothing to do with a person´s self-perceived personality. For more info on it, feel free to visit the About section.

These are my results:

The mechanic in me.. ha-ha! If there is one thing I suck at, it will be fixing things.. lol!

Guess I'm a lil bit of everything then! lol

But oh, it is in Beta version and only capable of analyzing blogs written in English. So if you are writing in Malay or other languages, it might not be able to generate your results.. just FYI. Try it, it's kinda fun actually =)

Comments

Popular Posts