The Bells Are Ringing

Yes, I know I'm quite low profile when it comes to my personal life but this time I would like to share wonderful news with all of you out there.. I'm sure by now most of you would already know that I'm tying the knot very very soon! *winks*

So now I'm very pleased to announce that I'm marrying my boyfriend of 7 years.. next week! OMG, now I'm feeling jittery all over! LOL! Anyway, the details are as follows:


And this simply goes to everyone who knows me (you know who you are!). If you're interested in coming, you know where to find me! May God bless us all~ *winks*

Comments

Missfasha said…
i kene dtg ke? huhuhuhuu
Missfasha said…
u tau sako siap buzz i tye i dtg ke x majlis u tu....
sya_zachery said…
hek3.. i tak sabar nak pegi nih.. huuuuu..
Cik Mawar said…
wahhhhhhhh u all nak g ka? best nya... mawar tak dapat g lah...apa pun selamat Pengantin baru buat cikgu nnt...semoga bahgia hingga ke akhir hayat...n semoga majlis tu berjalan lancarrr..aminnnn.. :)
chord said…
Congrats..Selamat Pengantin Baru ..aida..all the best to u from..chod & aden..
Aida Ikmal said…
awwww.. that is so sweet of u all.. thank you and jemput datang k.. tak sabar!~ ;)

Popular Posts