Go figure!

This is a list of my must-have items whenever I'm marking the exam papers! =)

1. Many cups of coffee and water.
They aid my brain to function better.
(whoaa.. it rhymes! lol)



2. A bunch of red pens.
Well, you will never know when one is gonna run out of ink, right?


3. Snacks, and plenty of them.
I enjoy munching on them when I'm doing the thinking.
It's actually unhealthy. But I dunno why I still eat the damn thing.



4. One of the most essential items ever - iPod!
Music helps me to stay focused and at the same time avoids my brain from being overworked.


5. Aspirins.
I tend to get headaches after marking a whole stack of exam scripts. No kidding!
(so, it's always good to be prepared :p)


6. Lipbalm.
Too much thinking could even make your lips go dry too! lol

Comments

Haru Javier said…
this is how u mark my test papers?? O_O
wow....i should give u lipbalm as a present next time ^^

-Aqua

Popular Posts