Sakae Sushi Attack

It has been forever but I'm still not really in the mood to update much, just wanna share the pictures hubby and I took when we went out for lunch at Sakae Sushi@IOI Mall a few weeks ago right before I flew back to Sandakan. My rating: 4 stars! We are big fans of Japanese food and I must say that the food there is not bad and the price is pretty reasonable. As for the sushi, you can either choose from the conveyor belt or order freshly made ones through the cool ordering system. How cool? Well, all the tables at the restaurant are equipped with computers to speed up orders, thus improving their overall service. All you have to do is order using the system (mouse is provided okie), and it'll be delivered to you in the nick of time. This can save us the hassle of dealing with waiters/waitresses. I'm sure that this system might not be widely accepted by all, but it's okay to try something new every once in a while, is it not? Go ahead - try them out whenever you get the chance.. there are quite a number of Sakae Sushi branches all over Malaysia. Trust me, you will not regret it (that is, if it is to your liking, of course ha-ha).

what he ate- ramen something (ha-ha I forgot)

a must-order! chawan mushi - steamed egg with shark fins

a must-order number 2# - green tea

what I ate - i forgot the name but it consists of unagi (eel), onions, egg and rice..
the unagi was superb!

~Him~

Comments

Unknown said…
Muarhh muarhhh muarhhh...ihirkk
Missfasha said…
mushroom and egg tu aiyak.. xleh masuk tul..adoii
Aida Ikmal said…
moi: wraff.. wrafff!! lol

fash: tutup mata, telan je terus.. habis cite hihi
Haru Javier said…
sugoi!!!!!!!! hehe.... Y are u absent?? remember to fill in borang when u get to school!!! XD

Popular Posts