Monday Blues.

I'm welcoming my sorry self back after my access to civilisation had been denied for a couple of days i.e. being internet-less. Apparently, TM is doing some upgradings in certain area in Sandakan and Tawau - due to the fire a few weeks back, I reckon. Well, I dunno whether to say a prayer or jump around like a mad woman to show how grateful I am, but trust me, the latter sounds more inviting *devilish grin*

Nothing much has happened these few days (how sad is that??) apart from me being stuck both at work and home. We had school last Saturday and it was such a drag having to get up very early and go to work on a Saturday. I don't think I can recall the last time we ever had a free Saturday - there's always this and that. Plus, I had tuition that very afternoon, too. Luckily the kids were wonderful and that itself had made my day. Next, I planned to watch movies with Naim that night but we ended up hanging out at a restaurant near the jetty instead! Y'know, gossiping and stuff (can you believe that we actually did that over a lousy dinner??). Believe me, some days you just need some girl-bonding time.. Girls know best! :p

Sunday was an extraordinarily lazy day for me. But a really great day. But the kind of day where you sit in front of the computer playing games all day long, never change out of your nightie, and still feel good about it *lol* I never left my room except to do laundry and lunch, which was oh, approximately just a few steps away from my comfy bed. Everything I did was out of self-indulgence, although I think I indulged in far too much food than I should! Ha-ha. But, yeah, I haven't had a day like that in a long time. And I loved it. I can honestly say it was one of the best days I've ever had *except for the internet, of course, cough, cough*. And I actually managed to do some paper work I had abandoned in a while despite my laziness.. how good is that?? *a pat on my back*

Well, I just learned that I love lazy days! Sometimes they seem to be my most productive!

But, then, reality struck me hard today... can you believe it's Monday already????

DAMN.

P/s: Well, at least, I'm three days away from my much awaited holidays!!! *lol*

Comments

Popular Posts