No Boundaries.



Kris Allen - No Boundaries

Seconds, hours, so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever if you feel you’ve lost your way

What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
to fight and never walk away
Coz here I am - still holding on!

c/o: Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain (or through all your aches and pains)
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing
When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries x2

I fought to the end to stand on the edge
What if today is as good it gets
Don’t know where the future’s headed
Nothings gonna bring me down

I’ve jumped every bridge and I’ve run every line
I’ve risked being saved but I always knew why
I always knew why
So here I am still holding on

Repeat c/o

You can go higher, you can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule coz there’s nothing between you
and your dreams

Repeat c/o


My comment:

I really love this song. I first heard it during the final of the latest American Idol and fell in love with it straightaway. The lyric is very, very meaningful, and in fact, when you study the lyric, it is as if we're looking at a beautiful composition of a poem, full of meanings yet to be discovered by those who haven't heard this song before.

It is a truly inspiring ballad, really. It reminds me that we can always learn from our mistakes and start over whenever we fail. Sometimes, it can be hours and years, but as long as we believe in ourselves, nothing is impossible. The sky's the limit, and there is definitely no boundaries to it all, as long as we're willing to try. Also, I'd like to quote Rudyard Kiplings' from his poem 'If' -

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master


Indeed, we can always dream, and must I say, if we dream, dream higher. Dream of all the possibilities. But never ever let it take over your life as without working on it, dreams will remain as dreams. Nothing less, nothing more.

So, when you feel like hope is gone, or whenever you feel like your life is in need of a boost, DO listen to this song. You'll never regret it. (and of course Kris Allen IS cute, do you even have to ask?? lol)

Comments

Popular Posts