Alone.

I feel so alone, lonely and everything along those lines. Empty. Hollow. I just hope that things will be okay again. I don't like this feeling at all. It seems to be worsening with each passing days. It makes me go crazy deep inside even though I did not show it. Who would've guessed anyway?? But yeah, I dunno how long can I hold it.. I just hope that I'll be strong enough to face the bits and pieces of my hectic life on my own.. I find it hard to even fake that smile anymore.

I could go on. But it all equates to the same thing.. futility. Maybe these invisible tears suppressed at my very core will not be so invisible anymore anytime soon? *sigh*

P/s: I need a BIG bear hug.

Comments

HaiRy AzZy said…
*HUGE GIGANTIC BEAR HUG* xoxo
Aida Ikmal said…
thanks, azzy.. *sobs*
~~Aishun Rafiq~ said…
alolo cian
xpa kang shun balik dah x lonely dah
kekekeke
tggu 16 sept ya
Aida Ikmal said…
16 sept?? great! we are soo going to meet! :p
Aida Ikmal said…
just missing somebody i guess... this distance is killing me! kasian aku

Popular Posts