Blackout!

.......... AGAIN! For the umptieth time, it's happening again. OMG! I dunno how long this situation is gonna last for I'm totally fed-up of leaving the office to an electricity-less home when all you want after a hard day's work is a well-earned restful evening at home! Yesterday, it happened in the afternoon and tonight, from dusk till just now. And to think that I have to eat Honeystars with milk for dinner just because I can't cook by candlelight...?! It's simply too much.

As far as I could remember, no such thing has ever happened in West Malaysia. I mean, there could be one or two temporary power shortages/outages in a year but since I come to and live in Sandakan, it happens almost on daily basis (it's true)!! Okay, I may complain without checking out the facts (the cause blah blah blah), but I simply don't care.. I just hope that SESB (Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd., yep, not TNB) can figure out what's wrong and fix it soonish before the whole Sabahans start to rebel! Hmmmpphhh!!

So far there seems to be no end to this problem.. do you think it's possible for TNB to take over SESB?? Will it make things better? I'm not too sure myself. Well, by now Sandakan must be the city with the most frequent power outage
in the world! :p

Comments

Popular Posts