Leaving.

great speech.. truly inspiring

tokens from Kelab Sosial

One of the backbones of Sung Siew has finally found her calling i.e. First Senior Assistant at SMK Convent St. Cecilia. Of course it's such a great loss to the school as she is one of the most hardworking, committed and dedicated teachers I've ever known throughout my teaching years. She's also friendly and helpful, willing to help with you with anything, especially the ones related to computers and data. She's very understanding too, I rarely find her mad at anybody for nothing. One of my closest 'neighbours' in the staff room, it feels funny looking at the empty space now. And I must say that her speech during the assembly that day was truly inspiring and I hope everyone would feel the same way too. So, Mdm. Chong Fui Ha.. all the best in your future undertakings. We will surely miss you! :)

Comments

Popular Posts