Raya! Raya!

Raya 2009:

Baju raya for hubby and me. Check.

Baju raya for Mum. Check.

Baju raya for Dad and bros. Check.

Tudung and shawls. Check. (still need 1 more, though)

Brooches for Mum and me. Check.

Kuih raya and tidbits for family. Check.

Kuih raya and tidbits for the in-laws. Check.

Kasut raya.. just use existing ones. Check.

Kad raya.. din send any this year except for e-cards. (Welcome, modernisation!). Check.

Duit raya@angpow.. on the way. It's double for this year.. adoiiii!!

Is there anything else I've missed out? Hmm..

Well, I guess that's it. I think I'm all geared up for Raya.. so come soon, Raya! (the only thing I can't change is the fact that I'll be back in KL only on Saturday noon.. huhuhuhu)


p/s: I went shopping the whole day yesterday and managed to settle the preparation for Raya this year. Came back just in time to break fast, got too tired that I slept the whole night! So much for Raya, eh? lol! Btw, Happy 25th Birthday, Baya!! xoxo

Comments

sya_zachery said…
heheh..nak duit raye sis aida...hik3..
~~Aishun Rafiq~ said…
ya ya...raya tuk saya jugak...
hakhakhak

Popular Posts