Damn You.

'Thanks' for everything! I've never been so 'grateful' in my entire life!

You're one selfish bitch who doesn't care about other people but yourself!! And this is not the first time you've ever done this to me, your so-called friend. When you need me, you know where to find me, but when I or other people need your help, you give excuses, putting your own sorry ass ahead of others. Oh, please! Do you think we're stupid enough not to know how you've been manipulating us, just because you want to make sure you're not left behind? But for you to leave other people behind is normal. It is what you do, isn't it? You want your needs attended, but you're not bothered to attend to other people's needs.

I feel sorry for you, really I am. No wonder not many people really like your way of talking, thinking or behaving. You speak harshly. You don't think before you speak. You think you're outspoken, but I think you're mindless. When you say something, you are insensitive to your surroundings i.e. you don't care about what other people feel when you're saying what you're saying. You're cynical. You find joy in other people's pain and sadness. You're jealous when people have things you don't have. You judge people before you even know or work with them. You complain unnecessarily. If you hate someone, you'll ignore them like nobody's business. You make a big fuss over trivial matters. You assume people don't understand you when in fact, you're the one who doesn't understand people. It's because you're SO FULL OF YOURSELF. You think highly of yourself, you think you're better than other people.. just because you're prettier, richer, smarter and everything along the line. What if those are snatched away from you? What's left of you?

I think I've finally had it. Sheesh.. just please, please, please get over yourself. You're not that great and that's why you're never happy with what you've had.

p/s: Gosh.. I'm so pissed off!!

Comments

ez@din said…
wah mrhnyer..kat sape ko bengang nih??
Aida Ikmal said…
bengang dgn seseorang yang terlalu pentingkan diri!!
Missfasha said…
wowowowoow..marah kt sape ni aidakuuu??
adekah diri ku???
Aida Ikmal said…
not you fash.. it's somebody else.. let's just say, i've given up on her and i don't regret it :)

Popular Posts