Love's In The Air

I love it when you call me 'dear', 'honey', 'darling', 'sayang' or 'wifey'..
I love it when I get to see your face every time I wake up in the morning..
I love it when you kiss my forehead before you go to work..
I love to smell the scent on your clothes before I wash them..

I love it when you hold my hands and hug me as if you don't wanna let go..
I love it when you flash your sweetest smile at me..
I love to hear you talk and laugh; my days will be empty without it..
I love it when you comfort me when I'm down, telling me that everything will be alright..
I love it when you believe in me and protect me when the whole world is against me..
I love being near you; it keeps me sane and safe..
I love to see you even through the lens of the webcam..
I love it when you say that I'm the only one you love..
I love spending every minute, every second with you, even when we're arguing..
I love it when we're working on something together, like cooking, cleaning or bathing Teddy..
I love it when you put your head on my lap when we're watching tv and it's okay coz I enjoy spoiling you..
I love it when you say you don't wanna sleep if I'm still awake..
I love to watch you while you're sleeping and dreaming away..
I love to lean on your shoulder to cry and laugh, or simply because I want to..
I love it when you look me in the eyes and say nothing, and I still know what's in your heart..
I love it when my heart leaps up with joy at the sight and sound of you; it did 7 years ago, it still does now
..

Oh, let's just say I love everything about you, honey!
What is life without you?
Let's grow old together :)
♥♥♥

Lake Taupo, New Zealand.

Comments

Popular Posts