Mundane Monday

Nothing much to update.. it's just a pretty mundane day for me.. Just stay at home on my own all day long while he goes to work. Whoa. I do sound like a desperate housewife, don't I? Hee.

By the way, Teddy the cat sleeps all day long, I don't think she's feeling that well, the poor thing. She doesn't even eat her favourite catfood. All she does is leaning her head on my feet and dozes away, turning herself into a rock of some kind. Boh-ringgg! Give me some action, baby!

I DID try to find work I can actually do to pass time, but there isn't much to do anyway. Apart from doing laundry and making the bed, I just lounge lazily flipping through magazines and surfing the net (or maybe I should join the gym? been putting on a little weight lately. tsk). I don't cook for we have plenty of leftovers in the freezer that I keep on reheating them over and over again. Yeah, unhealthy, I know. Like I care. Ha- ha.

Maybe this is what holidays are supposed to be about? Errr.....

Comments

Popular Posts