Accident!

Monday was my unlucky day as I was involved in a minor accident near my school. I was trying to adjust my car at the parking lot alongside a curb facing downhill when I banged into my colleague's car due to my own carelessness. I changed to 'Reverse' and din manage to press the accelerator pedal in time and 'Bang!', and the rest is history. My colleague's car only experienced minor dent and scratch while mine was in worst shape, especially the hood and bumper, and some engine parts. Even the right hand side signal is not working very well. And guess what? Once the insurance claim is settled, I've to leave my Baby V at the workshop for one to two weeks! Waaaa!

looks both okay and not okay
left front light
right front light
look inside and then you'll know how terrible the damage is
my colleague's car - one of the sensors went missing

Comments

MrPayid said…
alahai aidaaaa.... ni nak kena ambik ujian memandu sekali lg ni.. xpe2, beliau bnyak duit, boleh byr je minor crash tu
Aida Ikmal said…
@Payid: oit michael schumacher race pun bleh terkucil and accident okek! inikan pulak cikguaida :p

@Fash: yep that's my car huhu poor her
ez@din said…
nasib ko x apa2....next time b careful ye my dear...adat la tu...

Popular Posts