It's Twenty-Ten!

credit to Hubby

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel when I woke up in the morning and suddenly it's already 2010. How time flies!

A new year simply marks the start of a new beginning and everything else along the line. It also means that the holidays are almost over! Tsk. Anywayyy, this year, I hope I will be rewarded with good health, lotsa love, more money (ehemm) and better work performance. I also wish to see places, start a family, purchase our dream home, buy cool gadgets, and maybe get that transfer I've been wanting so badly too. Is it too much to ask? I certainly hope not.

Last year had been both a good and bad year for me. There were things I'd gained and lost, all tangled in one. There were so much things I'd learned and picked up along the way, and I wonder if they were ever enough. There were also things I'd done, and as much as I'm proud of them, I also wanted to do more but luck and opportunity never roamed in my orbit sometimes. But I have no regrets at all, for I know God always has something in store for me.

So, so long 2009, welcome 2010!


p/s:
Time for bed. It's back to school tomorrow. *huhu*

Comments

Popular Posts