Temperature Rising

Even Spongebob gets sick..

It's only the third week of the new semester and I'm like, TOTALLY knackered! There is just too many things to be done and too little time. Everyday I sleep as early as 8 or 9 (depends) just because I can't bear the exhaustion any longer. Right now my students are sitting for their 'Penilaian Awal Tahun' so you can imagine the piles of exam papers to be marked, analysed and given out... And Sports Day is just around the corner... >.<

Well, maybe that's the reason why I got high fever today. My legs wobble, my body temperature skyrockets and I shiver all over. Not to mention the terrible headaches and stomach bloatedness too. The unpredictable weather does not help either. But thanks to Panadol Actifast, my fever has gone down - 5 hours of sleep has paid off but I still feel tired! I have no appetite at all and only ate two slices of bread with cheese and drank lots and lots of water for dinner.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day?

Comments

ez@din said…
aida..selau jer x c hat nih...ntah2 ada gud news kot?dh p check doctor?

Popular Posts