There Goes My Weekend!

Why does it seem like time passes quickly during weekends and the other way around during weekdays?? It's so unfair! I'm like.. what have I been doing these last couple of days? I mean, seriously! All of a sudden it's Monday already! Huhu..

But hey, I did survive the first week of school/work this year! Yay to me! As usual, it was pretty hectic for the first few days especially with the new timetable, meetings, Nazir's visit, new students orientation blah blah blah.. well you know how it is. This time I'm in charge of 3C (just can't get away from the 'C' class! :p) and so far the kids have been very good so I foresee a better year ahead. I'm still teaching Form 3 and 5 English and Form 5 EST, about the same as last year, only that the students are different. But I take it as a challenge though. Teaching is never easy. And most importantly, teaching is not for everyone. And it is certainly not for the faint hearted. If you're up for the risky business of dealing with up to 250 students in a day, this might be the right profession for you!

Oh, I finally manage to take time to clean, declutter and organize all my stuff, and yeah, I'm so proud of myself! Heee. Now my new room seems more livable and looks much much more comfortable than before, despite its small size (yep, I've moved to a different house this year). But I kinda like it coz I believe the bigger your room, the more rubbish you'll have! Anywayyy, there's no ensuite, no air-cond, no big wardrobe, no dressing table and certainly no queen-sized bed like my previous room but I think I'll manage. No more climbing up three flights of stairs to my old apartment, no more worrying about parking, no more fussy landlady, no more traffic jam at the roundabout in Mile 1, and oh, the list goes on!

And did I mention I'm car-less for at least a week or so? Aaaaarrgghh! Yes, this is about the accident last week. I'd just sent it to the workshop and it'll only be ready by the end of next week! Great.. that's just what I need right now! But I guess it's not that bad.. I just have to be patient a bit and pray that my Baby V would be alright, with brand new hood, bumper and all!

Guess I'll just stick around and stay at home more often till then :p


p/s: I miss you Hubby, when are you gonna come here??

Comments

Popular Posts