Pfffftt!!

I am REALLY pissed off with my ex-landlady - the one in Sandakan, not Puchong. First, she complained whenever we told her that something in the house is not working, claiming that every electrical thing in her house is of good brands, thus, no such problem could arise. Yeah, right. Like branded stuff is not gonna break down at any cost. Next, we broke in our doors as we were locked out of our rooms but all she did was, again, complaining that the doors are of low-grade materials and that it wasn't professionally done. Shouldn't she be thankful that we were thoughtful enough to repair and replace it in the first place?? When we asked for the spare keys, all of them were useless and now she has the guts to complain about this and that. Bullshit betul.

I still remember the time when my 'wise' ex-housemate told her that we were moving out when the contract ends (without even consulting me!) and the landlady straightaway looked for new tenants and showed them the house when I was still living there, and sorry to say, spoke Chinese all the way as if I wasn't there at all. How rude! Never once did I fail to pay my rent on time, so it's only fair to say that she didn't have any freaking rights to treat me as if I'm not as worthy! Then, she even praised us for taking good care of the house and now what happened? She deducted all the (unnecessary) repairing and cleaning charges from our deposit and we got it back only after a few months! And that was AFTER I'd e-mailed her ASKING for them!

What infuriated me the most was the statement "Repairing of the furniture spoiled by rats have been not been charged to you".. Yes, we DID inform her about the rodent issue before we moved out and damn her for highlighting the fact that she had done us a favour by not charging us for the spoiled furniture. Tell you what, Christine? I'm less than impressed coz what happened was totally out of our control! It could happen to any of your tenants and still we're not at fault. I hope you can slowly digest that fact into your big thick head before you start putting the blame on others coz that is SOOOOO you!

Comments

Popular Posts