Sis' Visit... Woohoo!


This makcik came over on a business trip for a couple of days last week and she truly cheered up my days amidst my hectic and packed schedule. I only got the chance to show her around the city and bring her to eat seafood at Ocean King Restaurant (lots and lots of em!). So sorry! And thanks for accompanying me go shopping for my perbarisan stuff and I truly hope you enjoyed your stay in the nature city!


Sweet & sour barramundi (siakap) and butter lobster

Mixed veggie and fried calamari

Happy and contented~


Us~

Sunset at Pantai Pasir Putih

p/s: Pics were taken with camera phone and sis' iPhone!

Comments

Unknown said…
heh... makcik? sabar je lah.... i seperti biase kan suka shopping... brg2 perbarisan pun jadi lah... tapi tak ske dgn salesgirl gentingmas.. ishhhh sume tatau
Aida Ikmal said…
betul betul betul.. i pun memang tak suke pegi sane.. dah le sume tatau pastu tak friendly lak tuh.. macam tak bersungguh je nak menolong.. kalau kita tau takde la kita mintak tolong dia kan..... buwekk!

Popular Posts