T.P.O!

Totally pissed off! That's exactly what I feel right now. God, please help me... Is there any such place as a SNOB-FREE zone? I need to get there, A.S.A.P! I am totally sick and tired of those who think they're better than others!

These people don't listen to you when you needed them to. It's as if you're talking to yourself, as if you're a broken statue, not worth to look at. All they do is talk and talk and talk and talk endlessly.. as if the world is coming to an end and all that's left to do is talking to each other. They never respect you, treating you like shit when they should be the one feeling that. Seriously! It really disgusts me when people degrading me, forcing me to be someone that I'm not, bowing to their wants.. well let me tell ya, it's not going to happen! I can be sweet, I can play nice, only if you do the same. If you want to be treated as adults, now act like one.. coz I'm done with you thinking you're superior than others when YOU ARE NOT. Why can't you, even so late in the day, grow into one of those admirable fellows - reasonable, tolerant, matured and honourable? I must have been dreaming coz that's unlikely to happen EVER. Even my reincarnation cannot guarantee that coz you are never gonna change.

If your snobbishness gets near to rearing its ugly head, please be reminded it'll get you nowhere but trouble. Do what you wanna do (coz you're all grown up and matured enough rightttt?), go talk behind my back, I just don't care anymore. Period.


p/s: I should stop thinking so much.. I'm really tired now.. My health is getting worse..

Comments

Popular Posts