Just A Sham

My oh my, I just can't wait to get rid of that person from my life.. Seriously! I wish that moment will come soon. She's really getting on my nerves even when there's zero communication between us now. I think she must have gotten some mental problems coz it seems as if her life is gonna be incomplete if there's such a day she doesn't annoy and irritate other people. Puh-lease.. as if I don't have enough drama in my life already.

Tell me, woman, when will you ever learn that there are people out there somewhere who are wayyy better than you?? I just don't understand why you need to brag about how wonderful you are, how intelligent you are, how rich your husband is or how much money you have blah blah blah.. Maybe you can fool other people, but not me. I've known you well enough to know that all those cosmetic pretence are purely out of your own personal insecurity. You're just being egocentric, making you always need to be number 1. There's nothing about it is true or that great anyway.

Well, maybe that IS the reason why we're no longer friends: I am fed up with your amiable facade when deep inside you're a deeply unpleasant person.. All my trust's been spent. So, save your empty promises, they're all in vain.

Comments

MrPayid said…
manusia hati busuk dimana2 aja..
Aida Ikmal said…
<< anti orang yang suka cakap besar or berlagak tak tentu pasal!
isabelle said…
i baru je dpt komen kat blog drp org yg mcm tu.hampesss
Aida Ikmal said…
iye ke isabelle? ish2 tak patut.. apa dia kata?? or have u removed the comment? hehe

Popular Posts