Sick and Tired

Why does time fly so fast when you're super duper knackered?? It's only Sunday but I've already felt the blues... Nothing beats lying in bed and sleeping it off.. I want a longer weekend! This week has been very exhausting and a bit overwhelming. Though I was off sick last Monday, the cough and flu never really cease. It sticks throughout the entire week, causing moodiness and fatigue. This is the sickest I've been in years. Nothing helps but time. Working on the weekend does not help either. But it's not as if we can avoid it whatsoever. There's meeting.. luncheon.. camp.. daily drama practice.. talks.. classes.. marking.. and more and more paperwork to be done! Urrgghh.. Thinking about the next weekend (bowling match plus tuition) and the following weekend (drama competition) makes me sicker and not better!

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I feel awful and I want to get better NOW. No medicines appear to be helping. My throat is still scratchy and and my nose still stuffed, but thankfully.. I'm on the mend.. but still.. urghh.. Will my misery ever end?

Hmmm...

Comments

isabelle said…
it will over soon.
cmon, babe..cheer up!
Aida Ikmal said…
susah pulak nak cheer up bila asyik 'koh,koh,koh' ni but i'll try.. thanks for ur concern isabelle! :)

Popular Posts