Yearning, Wanting, Wishing

Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurt?

Have you ever wanted something so much you keep dreaming about it, and that no matter what you did, you couldn't stop thinking about it?

I do.. but even the richest man on the planet can't give me what I want! Ha-ha. 

Sometimes dreams are weird and have nothing to do with reality, but these past few weeks, I guess I've been so fixated on getting something badly that now it has crept into my dream world as well. I can't describe how happy I was when I got that something.. It was so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.. Only God knows. Now, I just hope it's one of those dreams that actually come true.. Even if it's not, I still want it.. Ha-ha. (someone, please salvage me from this oblivion!) 

But it's okay, coz I'm trying everything and anything to make it happen.. All I have to say is this: if you want something badly then you must do everything under the sun to make it come true.. 

Dreams do come true. There are things we really want but we just have to be patient. Sometimes what we want and what we need are two different things. Just a thought. Listen, don't be hard on yourself if you have a setback or don't accomplish something you had planned. After all, good things come to those who wait.. (whattt? no way, I want it now :p)

p/s: What do I want? :)

Comments

isabelle said…
lorrr.. i tot u'd be mentioning what are u yearning for.
c'mon la, share with us.
IMmeHuda said…
aunty aida...ko nak apa nih? (bikin gue suspen la..)
Aida Ikmal said…
isabelle: something i know for you to find out wahahaha nanti la i kasi tau malu daa

huda: apa aku nak ek.. macam banyak je.. kang list kat sini x cukup space lak wahaha :p

Popular Posts