Lazy

It's the holidays and I'm simply lazy, lazy and lazy (that's triple lazy for you) to update my blog since I'm kinda occupied with more interesting plans and activities (konon la)! Ha-ha.. will update on that later. Anyhu, the new Design function in Blogger is so cool! You can customise it according to your preferences and needs - you can decide on the design, colour, font, layout and many more just with a single click. Easy-peasy. I wonder why I don't update more often.. well, maybe after this I will! Ha-ha. Till then, I'm off to watch Toy Story 3 with Hubs later. Ciao.

Comments

isabelle said…
how was the movie?
hmm..i havent tried the function, should try la bila rain nanti...
Aida Ikmal said…
toy story sangat awesomeeeee.. lawak, action, sedih sume ade.. laden ngan moral values u.. pegi la tengok.. yang biasa (bukan 3d) pun ok.. sedih gak towards the end tu huhu

Popular Posts